Pages

▼

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Back to school

Well, it's that time of year again....

The kids had staggered entrances this week. Jonah went on Tuesday afternoon and met his new grade 3 teacher. He's pretty excited about the new books in his classroom and the project they'll be doing on underwater creatures.



Austin went this morning to meet his new grade 6 teacher and is excited about the smart board in the class, as well as the new books.



And Sage went this afternoon and met her new grade 1 teacher. She's just all around excited to be going to school full time.



To start the year off right, I gave each of their teachers an apple pie and a card I made with October Afternoon patterned paper:







Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. how adorable are your kidlets. hope they have a wonderful school year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so sweet of you. i remember the apple pie post...i bet the loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky kids...Lucky teachers!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with that OA line... I can't get enough of it!

    Love the cards and glad your kids had a great back to school day(s)!

    xoxo...t

    ReplyDelete