Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Scrapbooking me



This is a layout I made for the international scrap yourself challenge. The journaling reads: "I am a child of God. I am a woman. I am a wife. I am a mom. I am a daughter. I am a sister. I am a twin. I am a friend. I am a life artist. I am a reader. I am a writer. I am sensitive. I am friendly. I am honest. I am both an introvert and an extrovert. I am genuine. I am caring. I am creative. I am organized. I am structured. I am content. I am thankful. I am loved."

3 comments:

Kirsty Wiseman said...

Hey leigh - you are our 2nd Candian to join in the fun. My mother and I were admiring your yummo layout and we both think you look like Mel C (sporty spice) from the spice girls!!!

Heather M. said...

Oooh, love this!!!! I didn't know you are a twin! Cool! Awesome photo!

Heather said...

Awesome page. I didn't know you were a twin either. Funny things you learn.