Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter!

Okay, so I'm a day late...

Our Easter weekend was a busy one. We went to the Good Friday service at our Rec Center (5 churches combined for the service) and then to my sister-in-law's for the rest of the day. It was beautiful, so we went for a nice long walk and the kids played in the park for a while. So nice that Spring is finally here!

On Saturday, we spent the day raking at my mother-in-law's farm. Lots of work. She has a big yard. I raked and worked on memorizing the drama I performed in on Sunday morning at our church. I think my nephew got a little tired of listening to me tell the Easter story over and over and over...

On Sunday, we planned an egg hunt for the kids. It was actually nice enough this year that we could have had it outside, but I hid the eggs in our living room. The kids loved it.



At church we did our drama, which went well (whew!) After lunch, we drove to Winnipeg to visit my mom.

It was a nice weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The drama was amazing. I was so sad that my kids missed it. You and Val did an awesome job of memorizing! Way to go!

Heather M. said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I'm glad the drama went well!

Heather said...

Glad you had a great time this weekend. Would have loved to see the drama