Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cosmo Cricket

I definitely have a thing for Cosmo Cricket.

I became a huge fan last year when they released their Mr. Campy line...















I even used it on my favourite page of Sage's counting book.


(Seriously, who could resist those little cars and trailers?)

And when my church's Women's Retreat Committee asked me to make the display board for their fall retreat, this was the line that I immediate thought of and knew would be perfect.

Love it! ♥

Then, they released Girl Friday, and I fell in love all over again.







And then, I got some Early Bird. Oooh, so nice!







I thought it was so pretty for layouts and also discovered how much I liked using it for cards, too.
I made some end of the year teacher cards for my boys' teachers (they attend a French immersion school). For one of them, we're giving her a gift certificate for a restaurant...



and the other one is getting a gift certificate to a nursery.



And a third one, just for fun.



Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, what an awesome collection of Cosmo Cricket creations!!! Good luck!

Heather M. said...

Please, please, please tell me you are entering their DT call. You would be perfect for their team!

Gorgeous work, Leigh!

Crystal said...

What a beautiful collection of LOs!! Your work is so inspiring - I just love to look at all the details. Those are 2 very lucky teachers to be getting those yummy cards and gifts. Take care!!

Julie Overby said...

Ah....I'm in love with the same lines. All your projects are so awesome Leigh!

Michelle StClair said...

Dang girl! These are awesome!

Liza said...

wow! those are really beautiful works using cosmo cricket! love it! hope you make it on their dt call.

Emily said...

I am so with you, I LOVE Cosmo Cricket and I had to rush out and get their new lines...all of them. LOL, probably why I hae SO VERY MUCH scrapbooking stuff.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

You definitely know how to rock the CC!!!! And you better be going out for their DT call!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, this looks like DT material for sure...I love that counting book, so darn cute and clever.