2. I'm craving milk chocolate M & Ms.
3. I'm thankful that we're getting into a routine (somewhat) for school and that things went well with me at work today.
4. I can't believe how gorgeous the weather has been. We actually went to the beach today after school. This is unheard of. We've never gone to the beach in September. Ever! Let alone on Sept. 15th! Crazy. But in a very good way. ;)
5. I'm glad that we started allowances for the kids and that Sage and Jonah worked together to purchase this inflatable killer whale on Sunday at a garage sale. I'm still amazed that I managed to blow it up at the beach (but it took a while.)
6. I'm loving that these two are best friends and have been for the past five years (since day one of kindergarten.)
7. I'm glad that we signed Jonah up for soccer. He seems very natural at it and enjoys it immensely.
8. I'm also glad that Cameron is coaching Jonah's team. It's great to see these two like this.
9. I'm amazed that I have my kids' back to school photos scrapped already. But I had the incentive from MSS-- it was this month's DT challenge.