Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Some scrappy stuff to share...

Going back to work has definitely made a difference in the amount of time I spend scrapping. Before, I would scrap at least two to three times a week, if not more. Now, well, let's just say it isn't as often as I would like.

So, needless to say, I was pretty excited to scrapbook at my church on Friday evening with some friends. We had good conversation, snacks and tunes-- what more could a girl ask for? ;)

Packing was easy... I grabbed by trimmer, tools, cutting mat and my MSS December kit (which go on sale today) -- easy, peasy.

And, I was able to get this layout done with the kit Friday night. I also used the sketch I posted on the MSS blog on Friday. (I apologize for the poor lighting-- the background cardstock is kraft, not olive, irl!)



And two more layouts with the kit:





Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Julia said...

I love the journalling written by the kids. So cute how the Bible is one of the things that makes your dd happy. Love it!

Jillian said...

How great that you were able to get three layouts done, and from the same kit to boot! :) LOVE the journalling strips with your daughter's printing!

Laina said...

I've missed your work Leigh! Why did you have to got back to work?! LOL I'm obviously being very selfish here! Miss you friend!