I have recently become a fan of several things:
1. Cold-FX Mmy throat started feeling a little sore on Wednesday morning & I went to Shopper's to pick up some stuff. My friend Joy recommended Cold-FX and it totally worked! Cameron thought it was a little pricey, but I was still able to work on Thursday, so I figured it cancelled out the cost.
2. Zoo World on Facebook. Austin was playing this and lost his account a few weeks ago. To humour him, I said we could create a zoo on my account and now I'm hooked. Yep. I am the proud owner of a zoo worth almost 20 million dollars that houses 221 animals and 86 species.
3. Cool pants from MEC . I picked up pair for my upcoming trip to the Congo (I can't believe I leave in three weeks!) and have worn them a few times when I've subbed phys. ed, because, really, they're the sportiest looking pants I own. They are so comfortable! I'm sure I'll be tired of wearing them after my trip, but for now, I'm happy to know I have them.
4. Pink Paislee's new scrapbooking lines, especially Queen Bee & 365 degrees. I can't wait for Marcy to get these in at MSS.
5. Sage's forehead. She likes her bangs, but man, when she pulls them off of her face, I just love her forehead! On Tuesday, Val & I went to Winnipeg for my booster innoculation for Hep A & B. We found this little headband/bandana and matching shirt at Mexx. They were on sale and I couldn't resist. She wears so much pink, it's nice to see this burnt orange colour on her.
Have you become of fan of anything recently? Feel free to leave a comment and share.