Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thirteen is enough?

A couple of weekends ago, Flo, one of my fellow DT members at MSS , posted a link to this challenge at ella publishing: Eight is Enough. Basically the challenge is to choose eight items from your stash and create four layouts using those items. Because I love working with kits and find this a productive way for me to scrap, I decided to take the challenge, with a few tweaks.

First of all, I couldn't seem to limit myself to eight items, so I picked thirteen.



I chose 2 pieces of Bo Bunny patterned paper, 5 pieces of Crate Paper patterned paper from their Pink Plum collection, one sheet of Crate Paper stickers, one package of Crate Paper chipboard shapes and two packages of Pink Paislee chipboard letters.

Yes, that makes 11.

I also added one sheet of Pink Paislee alpha stickers (pink) and one package of October Afternoon letter stickers, in brown. Total: 13.

Now, the layouts.

Because I added the extra items, I decided that I would make more than 4 layouts. I ended up making six. Here they are:













I was quite pleased at how many layouts I could create with these items.
Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Jessica Wilson said...

That is awesome!! And such beautiful layouts!! Such pretty colors...great job with that challenge:)

ellen s. said...

this looks like fun and i love all of your layouts!

Kate O'Brien said...

i love those layouts! super cute. and i love the idea behind them. i gotta try that!

Renee Lamb said...

Leigh that's awesome! I love each and every one!!!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very cute Leigh!

Anne Krashel said...

Awesome layouts Leigh. I think I'll try that challenge too. Do you have any spare 'time' I could have??