Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Cards for sale


In an attempt to raise funds for my short term mission trip to D.R. Congo in February, I've made some sets of cards to sell at my church. These are the first ones that I've completed, using my On My Couch and On My Couch Additions sets from PTI.

I decided to keep these cards CAS and to sell them for 5 for $10. (I plan on also selling individual regular cards (with more detail and stitching) for $3 each.)

I made two sets of five with PTI Stampers's Select White, two sets of five Rustic White, and then 3 sets of a mix of Aqua Mist and Kraft cardstock.










What do you think?

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love your cards! Good luck selling them Leigh!
e.

Kristen :-) said...

So cute! And a great way to use up those scraps!! Good luck with your trip! :-)

Joyce said...

These are all just fabulous. I think they'll be snatched up in a flash.

Deb said...

These are great, Leigh! They are super cute. The last 2 years I participated in a craft fair to sell some cards and your price point is spot on. They will DEFINITELY sell. Great job!

Stephanie said...

Leigh, these are adorable! I think you will sell lots and lots of them for your trip! Let us know how you do!

Kim said...

Your cards are adorable!!

:)

carol (krillsister) said...

Wow, these are all so adorable. People are going to have a difficult time choosing their favorite. Good luck.

Cibele Glazer said...

These sets are fabulous! I love the different papers you used and the CAS design.

Laure said...

they are so cute !!! love them !!!

Elena said...

love their simplicity! the patterned papers really pop. Good luck selling them and preparing for your trip!

Unknown said...

These are so great Leigh. I don't think you will have any problems selling these. Sets like this make great gifts.