1. We've been thoroughly enjoying our Christmas holidays! Lots of movie nights, reading, crafting, going for walks (it's been gorgeous outside!) and relaxing. Very perfect!
2. Jonah won a spot at Winter Camp at Winkler Bible Camp this week. So he spent a fun-filled two days and one night there this week and had a great time!
3. I wanted to share some cards that I made with the leftovers of my Generations line by Simple Stories patterned paper:
This first card was made using a card sketch from Sketch 135 at Got Sketch?.
I used PTI cardstock (fine linen, scarlet jewel), stamps (half & half) and dies (half & half).
4. I made several resolutions this year and I'm happy to say that so far, so good!
5. One of my resolutions was about losing weight. (I know, surprise, surprise!) This is my constant when it comes to resolutions it seems... However, this year I turn 40 (can you believe it?) and I don't want to be this heavy when I do so. So, my plan it to cut back on what I eat, eliminate sugar and deep fried foods from my diet and exercise more. So, for the last five days, I've been successful on the eating part and I've done 4 days of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (Austin is actually doing the work-outs with me, which has been fun!) I'm definitely taking it one day at a time, but I'd love for 2012 to be a year of success!
Thanks for looking!