Monday, December 15, 2014

May the magic & joy of Christmas be with you....

I have a couple of fun festive cards to share today that I made using the


For my first card, I started with some Pink Paislee patterned paper for my background.
I stamped my sentiment (from Seasonal Sentiments) onto my cardstock panel
and added a Pink Paislee embellishment. 
I created the border using Oh My Stars.

For my second card, I paired the same sentiment with Tag Me, Too Confetti Cuts.
Once again, I used a Pink Paislee embellishment & coordinating patterned paper.






 




Thanks for looking!


9 comments:

!neke said...

Love the patterned paper you used on this cards !
The combination with the tag ! Great !

~amy~ said...

Leigh, these are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Pretty Festive cards Leigh!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute Christmas cards Leigh!

Kim said...

These are lovely Leigh, love the stamping !

Celeste Goff said...

Leigh, these cards are gorgeous! I love the rustic look of them!

Kay Miller said...

Oh these are just adorable!! I love the little embellishments!! So fun!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous cards i love the papers and dies you used!

cm said...

Taking some time to catch up on your fabulous cards, Leigh. We've had a major transformation in our lives with my father experiencing a cardiac arrest on Dec. 20th (thank heavens my husband and I were here!), and now on life support (brief details on my blog). Despite the sadness and worry, being with my mom (I'll be taking time from work as well), is a highlight...as is seeing your lovely creations. Your cards here: festive and fabulous. The tree and candy cane: love them!
~c