Thursday, January 18, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch #255

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #255 designed by Donna Mikasa:


Here's my card:



I started by blending Altenew Mountain Mist ink onto my panel
and then spritzed it with some Lagoon ink mixed with water.
I stamped the flowers and leaves from Wplus9's Rose Builder and Hellebore Builder stamp sets
onto their coordinating dies.


I stamped the sentiment (from Papertrey Ink) in versamark onto a strip of black
cardstock and heat embossed it in white.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, January 25th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

June K said...

Leigh, I really like this card. Pretty.

Karen Day said...

Just beautiful, Leigh!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Great ideas, beautiful design!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this clean and simple take on the sketch Leigh! Absolutely gorgeous!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, Leigh this is SO pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Melissa Grant said...

Love everything about this card! Beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

This is ever so pretty Leigh!