Thursday, May 24, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch #273

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #273 designed by N@ Ali:


Here's my card:



My card was super quick to create!
I trimmed a piece of Crate Paper patterned paper that I had in my stash to fit my card panel.
I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Big Scripty sentiments in Altenew Jet Black ink.


I added a little machine stitching to finish it off.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, May 31st to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Love this!

donna mikasa said...

That's the perfect patterned paper for the sketch! And the stitching is a great finishing touch!

Jane said...

Although I love all the DT cards at CAS(E) this sketch I just had to pop over and let you know your card really caught my eye. I just love the bits and pieces feel and how it comes together as a cohesive whole, just magical! I know I'm going to have to try to CASE this card at some point, hope that's ok.

Brian King said...

LOVE these patterns and colors! What a great card, Leigh!

Bobby said...

That paper was perfect for the challenge, Leigh.