Thursday, April 27, 2006

An update

So, it's 7:17am and I have already gone for my second run (okay, walk/jog) this morning. I ran the same distance today, but it only took me 22 minutes. I'm going to take the weekend off and start again next week, eventually moving up to running two blocks and walking one.

I leave for Calgary tomorrow!! I'm 90% excited and 10% nervous. I've never left Sage before. I have gone to Calgary twice before with a group from our church for Children's Ministry stuff, but we always drove. This time, I'm flying!

I'm totally looking forward to hanging out with Cindy and going to IKEA, etc. It should be lots of fun and I'm hoping to scrapbook with her, too, if we have time.

I'm also looking forward to meeting Heather !!! We "met" through Scraptivity and have been emailing each other back and forth since before Christmas. She has become such a great friend to me and I can't wait to meet her face to face!! It'll be great!

So, I'm sending out a request for prayer for the weekend. If you would like to pray for me, I'd appreciate prayer for safety for me, as I travel, and for my family, as they stay here. (This is the 10% nervous part!) Thanks!

I spent last Saturday at Super Scrap Day, hosted by My Scrap Shoppe, where I had a great time! I got 10 layouts done in 12 hours, which I was quite pleased with. If you click on the link in this paragraph, you can get to my gallery to see most of the layouts. This one was one of my favourites, though.



Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I can't wait to meet you! I am SO excited!!!! Praying for safe travel and that your family has a great time while you are away!

Heather said...

WOW 10 pages in 12 hours. Awesome. I love page your posted. Great design as always.