Saturday, September 22, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Pictures

Well, after a wild goose chase around southern Manitoba yesterday evening, we finally found my nephew, Luke's pumpkin patch.

He and his parents, Sally & Dale, were so great! They picked a bunch of pumpkins and piled them up so we could use them as a backdrop for our photos. The sun was a little bright from the side, but I'm really happy with the photos, nonetheless.


(I bribed Austin with a GameCube game rental to smile nicely for the photos!)



This guy was making lots of silly faces, but I managed to get a nice one!


Love this one of the three of them!

We went to the patch with Anita & two of her kids (I still feel badly for all the driving around we did to find it.) Sage and Jorja are friends and I was really happy to get this picture of the two of them:



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Love your pumpkin pictures!

Heather M. said...

Awwww!!!! So sweet!