Wednesday, November 05, 2008

More scrappy stuff to share

So you can just skip this post, Trevor!
(My brother informed me the other day that he loves my blog, but that he skips over the scrappy stuff. LOL!)

Well, to start, I got an email from Layle Koncar from the Scenic Route Paper Co. yesterday, informing me that I won their October Product Challenge!! Yay! The layout they chose is my "Home is Where You Are" layout that you can see here.

Next up, the layouts that I made this month with the November kit at MSS:















Such a great kit. I love how Marcy always makes them so diverse and yet they work well together. She has such a gift for that!
Thanks for looking and for all your encouraging comments! I love reading them all!

6 comments:

Julie Overby said...

Fantastic layouts and HUGE congrats on being a SR winner!

To answer your question...I had one of my layouts accepted in the Basic Grey gallery. They were looking for a Basic Grey layout and found mine there.

Have a great day!

Amy W. said...

great layouts and Yay! on the contest win!!! :)

Wendy Kwok said...

You are amazing! Love these LO.
Congrats on winning the SR contest.

Gems said...

Congrats on being the guest designer too over at CMK very well deserved :o)

All of those layouts are just gorgeous

Where about in Wales did your Dad descend from? :o)

xxx

Leah said...

Those are great layouts and congrats on the contest win! You are one talented woman and inspiration! I love reading your blog...makes me feel like we know each other.

Heather M. said...

beautiful layouts! i love your work so much!

i saw your LO on the SR site - congrats! it's awesome!