Friday, September 10, 2010

September Online Crop

My Scrap Shoppe is having an online crop this weekend-- a great way to kick off back to school! If you'd like to check out the challenges, click here.

Here are a couple of layouts that I've posted as challenges.

The first one is for my "Kick it old school" challenge-- to do something on your layout that you used to do at lot, but haven't done lately. On my layout, I printed the whole title on my computer and journaled around my grid of photos.



For this layout, I posted two challenges.



One is a sketch challenge (to see the sketch I made, click here.

The second challenge is called "Hide & Seek": where I challenge you to hide something on your layout. On this layout, I hid the journaling behind the largest photo.



I hope you'll come and check out the challenges and play along!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anne Krashel said...

Catching up on some posts...
Amazing layouts as always (and some more went into my folder to scraplift later)
Wow on the pies! They look wonderful, I 'might' even try your recipe. (but only if I can find some apples kicking around teehee)
C & A was a blast and I wish I would have remembered the movie, oh well, next year.