Saturday, October 09, 2010

I am thankful...

1. For Jesus and His incredible love & grace.

2. For Cameron.

3. For these guys:




4. For the close friends God has blessed me with.

5. For my church family.

6. For areas where I can serve God.

7. For my job.

8. For our lovely town.

9. For our home.

10. For vehicles that work.

11. For fall in all its splendor.

12. For a hobby I love.

13. For friends I've made through #12.

14. For chocolate M&Ms.

15. For opportunities to learn new things.

16. For praise songs that get my focu back where it belongs.

17. For books and the gift of literacy.

18. For movie nights where I can snuggle with my kids.

19. For meals shared with love ones.

20. For each day.

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends!
Emjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Julie Overby said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! I think we might have a similar list of things to be thankful for! ; ) Adorable photo!

xoxo... t said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Leigh!