Sunday, April 10, 2011

Okay, one more....

I managed to make one more layout with heat embossing for the Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday challenge tonight.



Just like Austin's layout, I photocopied Sage's written prayer onto white cardstock and will place it beside this layout in her 8.5x11 album.

For the layout, I used Bazzill cardstock for the background and Crate Paper patterned paper. I also used Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook 3 sketch for Day 3. The alphas are October Afternoon stickers. The pink & coral cardstock & buttons are Papertrey Ink. The dies and stamps are also Papertrey Ink and I stamped them in a light blue versacolor ink and then in SU! Baja Breeze to the the colour I wanted. For the frame, I just left the ink as is, but I heat embossed the leaves with clear embossing powder.



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

OMGosh! This is my new favorite layout of yours, I am in love with everything about it girl!!!! Awesome!
e.