Sunday, May 22, 2011

Birthday invites

I decided to make some birthday invitations for Austin's upcoming party using this week's Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday: Make Your Own Spray Mists.

To start, I cut out four die cut shapes using PTI's Mat Stack #5 die and sprayed them with homemade spray mist (made with SU! reinker and water). Then I stamped on them with stamps from PTI's Boy Basics: Game On stamp set.

Then, I decided to stamp on some white cardstock for the background, using the Grunge Me stamp set. I distressed the edges & layered that over some PTI black cardstock. I used some pop dots to attach the die cut in the middle.


Austin & Sage wanted to make some, too, so I let them stamp their own backgrounds. Here's Austin's:


And Sage's:


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Kary said...

Lovely design!! Your card looks great!

Pamela said...

These are cool! I love them! :)

Elizabeth said...

Very cool and boyish! How did the party go?
e.