Saturday, May 12, 2012

Enjoy every moment

Thanks for weighing in about the trellises in my post yesterday! I actually ended up returning the trellis by my front door, when I realized it would cost me more money and effort to have it look nice with a vine. (And, you know, when Cameron asked if I was going to return it today! LOL!) But, you know, this made me feel slightly less guilty when I went shopping at Reitman's and bought some fun summer tops and a new denim scooter. Happy Mother's Day to me! ;)

I really loved the mix of patterned papers I used on my card yesterday, but couldn't decide if I wanted to add some Rosie Posie flowers to it, or the Notched Flower dies. So, I ended up making another card with the same patterned papers, once again, using this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: background patterns from patterned paper scraps.


I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (vintage cream, hibiscus burst, raspberry fizz, simply chartreuse), stamps (rosie posie, pretty peonies) and dies (rosie posie). The patterned paper is all scraps of The Girl's Paperie, the large brad is a SU! build-a-brad (I ♥ these!) and the two smaller ones are Teresa Collins.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card. Whenever I see you sew pretty patterned papers together, it really makes me wish I could sew.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful!

Kelly Griglione said...

Love the papers you chose, Leigh! Really pretty with the brads too!

Unknown said...

Great job with your card! I love the texture and the color combination! Happy Mother's Day!

Danielle Flanders said...

Gorgeous colors! Thank you for all of your nice comments, Leigh! I appreciate them so much!
Danielle