Thursday, August 29, 2013

Inside Scoop: Birthday



Welcome to Day 3 of the peeks for the August release for Fresh Squeezed Stamps!

Today, I'm featuring a great set for stamping on the inside of your cards: Inside Scoop: Birthday.

For my card, though, I decided to stamp one of the sentiments on the front of my card:


Using some patterned paper from a coordinating 6x6 paper pad, I cut 3x6" pieces & rolled them up with a piece of baker's twine in each one. Don't they make pretty candles? They go perfectly with the sentiment that I used from Inside Scoop: Birthday.

So head on over to the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog for more inspiration from the other DT members using Inside Scoop: Birthday. There you can see the full stamp set AND leave a comment to be entered into the draw to win it!

(I'm linking up this card to this week's Simons Says Challenge: Anything Goes.)

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Happy Dance said...

This is just too cute! Love that whole family of coordinating papers, and the very cool candles you've made. The sentiment cracked me up...it's perfect for my little sister! Am heading over to FSS right now! Bev

Kara said...

cool!! love those rolled paper candles!

Alanna said...

This is just darling Leigh. What a great idea. Perfectly executed.

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving those rolled paper candles, wonderful card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh I love love love those candles, brilliant!

craftmates said...

Oh such cool birthday candles. Love it.- Irma

tonyamaries said...

Love the candles and that paper!

Anonymous said...

Love the candles :) Cute card

Stephanie said...

This is incredible Leigh :) Guess what? You've only gone and won my giveaway again lol Send me an email when you're ready and have a great weekend xxx

Renee said...

Those candles are awesome...
I LOVE them Leigh and very well may borrow this idea! :)
A fabulous card!

Geri said...

Love those little candles all lined up...such sweet patterns!!!