Friday, December 20, 2013

Getting some gifts wrapped...



Today, I have some wrapped gifts that I made using
some Reverse Confetti stamps & dies,
as well as some paper & cool twine that I picked up at IKEA.


These gifts are going to my brother and his family in Montreal.
For all of my tags, I used Reverse Confetti's Tinsel 'N Trim & So Stripey stamp sets
and Tag Me dies.

I made this one, first. It's for my brother's girlfriend, Tatiana.


To start, I covered some card stock in the wrapping paper and die cut it twice. 
The first time was with the larger tag die and the second time with the smaller one to create the window.
I then repeated this and lined the windows with some clear acetate.
I lined the exterior of the window with some dimensional adhesive & filled it with 
I stamped the stripes in classic kraft on the banner die cut and added my sentiment.


This one is for my nephew, Noah, who's ten.


For the red banner on the front, I used one of the left over tags from making the shaker tag.

And then I used the other left over small tag on my brother's gift.
I die cut the circle from the front of it using a stacked circle die and then I placed my stamped image behind it.














Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Alanna said...

Your packages look fabulous Leigh. I love the tags and that fun twine.

cm said...

Leigh,your packages are stunning - they're works of art in and of themselves! LOVE the tags!!
c

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE Leigh!! I LOVE the peace, love and sparkly stuff tag!

Joyce said...

You are totally rocking the Reverse Confetti. I have fallen in love with that smaller confetti cuts tag, and used it on all my Christmas treats this year. Whenever I pack up a treat with a tag, I always think of you, Leigh. I have seen so many inspiring treat packages over the years on your lil ole blog.

Anonymous said...

So pretty Leigh! I love the sequins!!!

Lynn said...

Great tags! I love the sequins in the first one.

Joni Andaya said...

So Fun Leigh! Those gifts so adorable!

Kara said...

pretty packages!

craftmates said...

Great tags and pretty packaging!- Irma

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous packaging Leigh! Love all your tags.

Lin said...

Love how the brown paper and twine look, and your choice of bling is perfect! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Karen C. said...

Awesome tags, Leigh. I love the window tag with the sequins. It's a really fun look. I also love the way you've layered your tags and sentiments. It really has a great impact on your packages!!