Saturday, August 23, 2014

Stamp-a-faire 2014 Morning Timer Challenge #1

I was pretty excited to wake up this morning and find it cloudy & misty with a chance of rain.
We were suppose to walk in the Corn & Apple Festival with our taekwondo club, 
but with it being so cold and wet, we decided to opt out -- which left me with an open morning
to get started on the Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-faire challenges.

I started off with the Morning Timer Challenge and made this card in just over 16 min.


I used a new Webster Pages printed bag, my PTI woodgrain impression plate
and my die cut word and stamps from the MIM Country Fair kit.

I also used this colour combo...


... and this sketch:

Thanks for looking! 

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Love you used the scallops on the sketch for your sentiment. Fabulous Leigh.

cm said...

Sixteen minutes? WOW! So much detail and 'gorgeous' brought together in this card. Stunning - especially the floral bag with the pretty sentiment...
Hugs~c