Sunday, December 07, 2014

Some Christmas Tags

*Note: This is my second post for today.
To see Day 10 of my Advent Calendar Tags & Coordinating Card, please scroll down or click here.

I'm so excited that I was able to get my gifts wrapped this weekend!
I thought I'd share some of my tags.
First up, are the gifts from my mom to our family 
(she sends me money and then I shop and wrap the gifts -- it's a very nice deal for her! LOL!)

For these tags, I used the stamps and dies from the PTI Tinsel & Tags MIM kit. 
I heat embossed the large stamped images in silver to coordinate with the wrapping paper.

 



Then, for the tags that I made for my family & friend's gifts,
I was inspired to pair my Shaker Shapes dies with this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Glittered Frames

To make my glittered frames, I put some adhesive sheets on the front of my card-stock before diecutting the frames. 
Then, once they were diecut, I peeled off the adhesive at added glitter. 

For the first two, I used the tree die with some Teresa Collins patterned paper.
The banner and sentiment are from the Tinsel & Tags kit.



Next, I used the ornament die with some Simple Stories patterned paper
and the Wet Paint Holiday stamp set & die.


And on this one, I used some Teresa Collins patterned paper and 
my Snowbirds dies.


And lastly, I used the star, with the Sparkle and Shine holiday stamps and die.


Thanks for looking!

20 comments:

June K said...

All the tags are so pretty.

Bobby said...

This is a wonderful array of tags, Leigh. So unique and Christmasy.

Diana K said...

Leigh, I love everything about this post! The tags are awesome good and so are your chic wrapping papers! Wow!

Kim Heggins said...

Leigh, all of your gift tags are so so beautiful.

Celeste Goff said...

Wow, these are all just so amazing!

Lisa Elton said...

These are ALL beautiful Leigh!! What a fabulous assortment. I have to mention the polka dot wrapping paper ~ SWOON ~ LOVE IT!!!

cm said...

You've officially bowled me over with the elegance and class of each of the cards you created! They are gifts in and of themselves! I'm going back to gaze and admire for a while longer. In awe...and I truly mean that. In AWE!
~c

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautiful tags, Leigh!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!!

jen said...

oh my goodness. These are all GORGEOUS!

Kara said...

love these embossed tags! love em!

Nancy Penir said...

Picking my jaw off the floor, Leigh! Because they're all jaw-dropping gorgeous! Your tree must be a wondrous sight with these coordinated packages of paper and tag beauties!

Audrey Pettit said...

Smitten! ohmygosh, I am in LOVE with your holiday packaging! Seriously gorgeous!

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

Gorgeous tags!!!

~amy~ said...

super pretty tags!

Diane said...

What fun tag designs.

Hugs diane

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous gorgeous Gorgeous and so inspiring Leigh!

Kay Miller said...

Wow! These are just gorgeous! Each and every one a work of art!!

Ela said...

These are lovely, all the details.
Hugs
Ela

Betsy V said...

Leigh, these are simply gorgeous! Tickled pink to see you using my stamps and dies...you make them look amazing. :-) I hope you had a wonderful holiday!