Sunday, February 14, 2016

Papertrey Ink 9th Anniversary Celebration Day 10 & stamps & dies for sale

This is my second post for today.

I have another card for Papertrey Ink's 9th Anniversary Celebration.

The idea is that you have a challenge for each letter in your name.
I did my whole first name and the first initial of my last name.

L -- lean your sentiment at an angle
E -- incorporate an emboss resist technique
I -- use an impression plate
G -- add a touch of gold
H -- heat emboss an image or sentiment
P -- use pink on your project

I also decided to use 



Here's my card:


I used the Graceful Greetings stamp set and heat embossed my sentiment on an angle.
Over this, I applied some hawaiian shored ink with my Tim Holtz blending tool.
I stamped the flowers (also from Graceful Greetings) onto my card front
as well as on some coordinating diecuts.


I ran my panel through my diecutting machine with my woodgrain impression plate,
before adhering my diecuts.
I matted it all on a piece of aqua mist cardstock, which I substituted for the soft stone.

Before I go, I have some stamps & dies that aren't getting enough love from me
and would benefit from being in a new home.
The prices listed below include shipping to Canada or the US.
I'm willing to ship internationally, but you'll have to pay for the shipping.
If you're interested in anything, please email me at pennercl@mymts.net.
Thanks!

Simon Says Stamp
Life Bubble Vertical 2 die $7

Paper Smooches
Kudos Word Dies $7
Butterfly Duet dies $5

If you are interested in any of these stamps or dies,
please email me at pennercl@mymts.net.



12 comments:

merryf said...

This card is spectacular!

Karen B. said...

So amazing that you were able to reach the goal of the challenge with such a pretty card!

Keri said...

Love, love LOVE! :)

Megan Carroll said...

Gorgeous card Leigh! Love how it turned out!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Leigh, love the happy colors!

Lindsey said...

Leigh, this is gorgeous!!

Marcia Hill said...

SOOOOO pretty Leigh!! :0)

Aileen said...

Beautiful card leigh, love the colours you used, especially the background blending.

Imke said...

This is gorgeous, Leigh ! Like the embossed Background and the happy Colors. Great take with this Challenge.

Lynn said...

Stunning card Leigh. Love the color spectrum.

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, that is so beautiful! The color just pops against that gorgeous embossed background!

cm said...

Who knew that 6 *letters* could create such a stunning card! You've totally rocked this challenge; sooooo incredibly creative and pretty!
Hugs~c