Thursday, April 21, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch #169 & Curtain Call -- Simplicity -- Take Two

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #169 designed by Chrissy Larson:




For inspiration, I also used the current


I decided to use my Reverse Confetti  products to create a large clipboard on my card.


What do you think?
I started with some Fancy Pants patterned paper as my background.
I made the clip from my clipboard using the Gift Card Holder Tag Confetti Cuts.
From a circle of silver cardstock that I'd previously diecut, I diecut the top of the tag.
Then, I went over it again with the bottom of the tag, to make the fun shape.


I stamped the sentiment using A Friend Like You
and then scored the back so that I had the lines, like in the sketch.

Remember, there's still time to play along with this
 Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, April 28th to link up your card.



 

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

!neke said...

This is really an awesome card !!!!!

Ineke X

TaeEun said...

What a fun take on the sketch! Great idea to creat the clip using a tag die!

Karen B. said...

What a fun design!

Sheri Gilson said...

Awesome take on the inspiration photo! Love the yellow!

donna mikasa said...

Totally awesome take on the sketch! It looks like a very chic clipboard!

Greta said...

Very creative, Leigh!

Happy Dance said...

Well...I think "you're totally awesome!" This is a great idea, and I love how you got so creative with your clipboard clip! Very cool card, Leigh. Love it! Bev

Lisa Lara said...

Fun sketch, clever card Leigh. I love that sentiment.

Megan Carroll said...

Love your clipboard, great colors!!

alexandra s.m. said...

I feel totally inspired by your beautiful card Leigh!
Thank You!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Really adorable, Leigh! And I love that this card could be used for anyone, for all sorts of occasions!

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh my gosh, your clipboard is awesome! I love this!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome card Leigh. Love the die-cut board and the style of the words. :)