Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Altenew September Inspiration Challenge

Today, I have a card to share for the the 


I was a little stumped by the colour combo 
but then I remembered by Altenew Capture Moments stamp set.


I stamped out my cameras & sentiment (from Bamboo Roses) on watercolour paper 
in versafine onyx black ink and heat embossed them in clear.
Then, I took my panel along with me when I chaperoned at Austin's CMYC
camp two weekends ago.
I didn't check the photo.... otherwise I would have chosen more of a aqua blue for my card.


I coloured in the cameras using my Zig Clean Colour Brush Markers
and a water brush.

Thanks for looking!


SaveSave

8 comments:

Cindy C. said...

I love this CAS design! Beautiful watercolors!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is such a fun card, Leigh! I love that trio of cameras. Works so perfectly with your sentiment. And your watercoloring is fabulous, too!

Izzy Scrap said...

Love your card Leigh and very gorgeous take of the inspiration photo. Thanks for sharing.

Tracey McNeely said...

Your cameras are so sweet Leigh! Love this card.

Karen B. said...

What a clever idea...great execution!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this, so cute Leigh!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a fun and colorful card!

maria f. said...

What's not to love?!?!? Great card, Leigh.