Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The Card Concept #64 -- Pretty Things

Today, I have a card to share that I made for


I decided to use some patterned paper from my stash to make my card,
which is clean and layered.


I stamped my new Altenew Adore You stamps in versamark on the Crate Paper
patterned paper and heat embossed them in gold. 
I fussy cut some of the leaves and the one bloom and adhered them to my card.


The sentiment was stamped in Altenew Jet Black (I love this ink!)
using Simon Says Stamp's Big Scripty Sentiments stamp set.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSave

14 comments:

Happy Dance said...

I really like this one, Leigh! The soft and subtle peachy-pink stamped with those pretty gold embossed flowers against the polka dot panel is just cool! I think you've got a winner with this one. You've put fun and gorgeous together, and have come up with one awesome card. Love it! Bev

cm said...

Clean, layered and stunning! Your gold embossed flowers...swooning!
Hugs~c

Sharon Wheet said...

beautiful card! TFS

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous work, Leigh~such clean embossing!

*Vicki* said...

Really stunning card Leigh!

Kris said...

This is just gorgeous, Leigh!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Leigh, this is perfect, I love everything about it!!

Lisa Lara said...

WOW Leigh. The flowers, soft peach and gold. Winning combo.

Michele K. Henderson said...

There is so much to love about your card, Leigh! It is so gorgeous! Thanks for joining us over at The Card Concept this week!
Michele

Bobby said...

The pp worked well for this challenge, Leigh. I love the flowers in gold and that big black and white polka dot is fabulous.

maria f. said...

Oh how I love this take on that fabulous inspiration photo. So soft and gentle, yet golden.

Miriam Prantner said...

These flowers are so pretty! They are on the top of my Altenew wishlist. Love the gold and the polkas!

laurie said...

So pretty Leah! I love the gold embossing. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Karen Davis said...

Stunning Leigh. The gold embossing with the soft pink is so sumptuous! Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.