Thursday, July 13, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #230

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #230 designed by Donna Mikasa:



Here's my card:


I created a background panel with PTI Stamper's Select White,
Rustic Cream and Reverse Confetti Stone cardstock.
On this, I stamped images from Altenew's Garden Grow stamp set
in Altenew Frayed Leaves ink.


Over this, I stamped the sentiment from The Stamp Market's Thank 
You So Much stamp and added the little bird from Garden Grow on the last letter,
in Altenew Jet Black ink.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, July 20th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!
SaveSave

9 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Such a unique and creative background and love the limited colour palette. All set off beautifully with the bold sentiment and cute bird x

!neke said...

Great take on the sketch !!!
Love this little birdy!

Ineke X

Nora Noll said...

This is so clever too!! I LOVE the way you used the different neutral papers for the background and that large sentiment on this. FANTASTIC design!!

donna mikasa said...

Third time's a charm, Leigh! I love your background panels--why didn't I think of that?

Anonymous said...

So clever , LOVE!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Leigh, I love the bold sentiment against the lightly colored/stamped background! How creative! Hideko

SugarGem said...

This is a cool idea for the sketch. I like the giant sentiment on top. Everyone had such unique inspiration from this sketch.

Kris said...

Great card, Leigh! Love the sentiment.