Thursday, March 22, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch #264

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #264 designed by Chrissy Larson:


I was a little stumped by this one, but then I decided to use my
Altenew Garden Grow stamp set to make my card:



I stamped my images in Versamark Onyx Black ink and heat embossed them in clear.
I coloured them in using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolours (I'm loving these, by the way!)


I stamped the sentiment using a stamp from Altenew's Build-a-Flower: Camellia stamp set,
which I also stamped in Versamark Onyx Black ink and heat embossed in clear.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, March 29th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Leigh, looks like Spring is in the air!

Vee said...

J’aime cette interprétation! Une carte printanière tout à fait dans l’air du temps!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! i LOVE the fun little scene you created!!

donna mikasa said...

Such a charming take on the sketch, Leigh! I love the different images!

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh, what a clever take on the sketch! Love your coloring!