Tuesday, August 29, 2006


Cameron picked apples from our tree yesterday morning and suggested I make some pies with them. I thought: "Sure, I can make some pies this morning."

Well, by 4:15pm, I was done.

I had to wash my floor because it was so sticky and clean my oven.

But I baked 8 pies and one platz (I hope I spelled that right! It's a pie made in a cookie sheet.)

But when I don't want to eat sugar, baking pies is probably not the best idea...


Heather M. said...

Mmmmmmm, DH will come over and eat them all for you! LOL! His favorite dessert is pie. I wish I could eat pie. There's nothing like a slice of homemade apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! YUMMY!

Crystal said...

I can just imagine how wonderful your kitchen smells today!!

Heather said...

Oh the pie's sound delish but totally understand on wanting to eat them. I can't bake or I eat it all myself.