Friday, September 08, 2006

Bad Blogger

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things got kind of crazy over the weekend and probably won't return to normal for a while...

On Saturday, my best friend, Val's, son was rushed to the Children's hospital in Winnipeg. He has been diagnosed with pre-t cell leukemia. Please pray for him. For healing. For his family. For peace.

On a related note, I'm participating in the Terry Fox Run, to raise money for cancer research. If you would like to support me by pledging online, please click here.

Thanks so much!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So sorry to hear about your friend son. Praying for a misdignosis. Makre sure to be there for your friend.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I really like the new top black thingie on your blog .. Looks great!

Heather M. said...

Oh my gosh, that is so sad. I'm praying.