Saturday, January 27, 2007

Online Crop

I'm helping host the online crop this weekend at MSS. Last night, from Anita's (where I had a great time!) Today, from home.

The challenge that I posted last night was called "Stamp it Up" and it was to stamp on chipboard. Here's the layout that I did for it: (it's also my layout for Ali's challenge to list our scrapbooking essentials)



Here are a few more layouts that I made using the different challenges.

For two challenges: Marcy's Split personality (to journal on patterned paper and cardstock) & Jen's Lyrically speaking challenge to include song lyrics on a layout:



For Anita's challenge to not use anything "new" on a page:



For Marcy's magic number challenge: to use seven embellishments:



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Eva said...

Great lo's Leigh! You got a lot accomplished...and thanks for the challenges!