Saturday, March 10, 2007

Smiles

Lots of stuff going on this week...

Here are a few things that have made me smile:

Having coffee a couple of mornings with friends.
Going to MSS on Tuesday evening with Susan and Anita and following that up with a trip to Tim Horton's.
Volunteering in Austin's classroom and having his teacher tell me how much she enjoys having him in her class.


Watching Austin read a story to Sage before her nap.

Jonah. Just all the cute things he does (here he was closing Sage's door on me while I tried to take pictures of Austin reading to Sage.)

Getting an encouraging email from a friend.
Being asked if I would attend a children's conference in Mississauga, Ontario.
Dressing Sage in the outfit I got her on ebay.
Watching Jonah & Austin at their last skating lesson.
Taking the kids to movie night at Austin's school.
Going glowbowling last night with our church family.
Looking forward to more smiles on the weekend!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

That outfit is soo cute!
I love it when I see Molly reading to her brothers too!

Heather M. said...

love this post!!!!