I hope you had a good one!
Some highlights of mine:
1. Getting up early enough before church to take some family pictures on the couch.
(The ones with the five of us involved the self-timer and Cameron or Austin pressing the button and diving onto the couch!)
2. Getting a painted pot with marigolds in it from Austin, accompanied by a card where he described me as: "lovely, fun, funny, playful, nise and a good cook." Aww!
3. Getting a GC for a pedicure!
4. Being greeted at church by an older woman who hugged me and told me that I am a "great mom."
5. Going to the city and taking my mom out for supper to Boston Pizza.