Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday stuff

Sage & I went to volunteer in Jonah's kindergarten class this morning and had a great time! I stuffed folders, helped them with their craft (apple stamping-- messy, but fun), cut out some stuff for the teacher and really enjoyed being in the classroom and seeing what they do. It was really great to see how much Jonah enjoyed having Sage there, too.





And Sage fit right in-- sitting on the rug for songs and the calendar stuff, playing with the kids during center time, making the craft, and participating during show & tell (in her own three year old way ;) ). Hmmm, will definitely have to consider pre-school for next year...


At lunch, the doorbell rang and there was a delivery man with my Scenic Route prize. Here's what I got:





All from their Sumner line: 15 sheets of double-sided patterned paper, a sheet of alphabet stickers, a sheet of word stickers and a package of chipboard accents. Very exciting! Definitely enough to get me in the mood for scrapbooking.

And tonight, if the weather cooperates, I'm going to take the kids to my nephew's pumpkin patch to take some pictures. Hopefully it'll be a good time.

3 comments:

anita said...

wow! that's a great haul! are you sharing?? ;) glad we finally found the pumpkin patch too! Lucas had a lot of fun! (he never knew what an actual patch looked like!)

Tam said...

That's a great gift pack! Can't wait to see some of your lo's.

Leah said...

I loved helping in the Kindergarten class too.. It was always alot of fun! And at that age they are so proud to have family their!