which also means:
1. Spring Break starts today after school!!!
2. Sage & I got to go and play math games this morning in Austin's class--(AND see him do well with his multiplication/division facts and he's also learning to tell time!)
3. My 4H photography students will be coming to my house after school for a lesson.
4. I get to scrapbook this afternoon.
5. Another Scrappy Formula is posted at CMK. You can check it out here.
6. Cameron & I are attending a Parenting Seminar hosted by Phil Callaway this evening.
7. It's post day today at The Inspired Scrapper. And it's my week to post. :)
Here are a couple sneak peeks of the layouts I made for this week's sponsor challenge:
The sponsor this month is Evalicious Embellishments, which are simply wonderful! You can check out the layouts that I made with them here.
Happy Friday to you!