I saw this on Nicole's blog this morning and thought I'd play along. Kind of a List 2 idea...
Two Names you go by
Two things you are wearing right now
2. green hoodie sweater
Two of your favourite things to do
Two things you want very badly at the moment
2. To lose weight
Two favourite pets you have/had
1. Muffin, the peek-a-poo we had since I was seven (she died shortly after Cameron and I got married.)
2. Coco (our siamese cat that we had when I was four. Apparently he never liked us!)
Two things you did last night
1. Played KinderBunnies with the kids
2. Scrapbooked along with the MSS online crop
Two things you have eaten today
1. Half of a Belgium waffle
2. A glass of skim milk
Two people you last talked to
2. Soren (Austin's bf who's spending the weekend with us)
Two Places You have been in the past year
1. Grand Forks
Two favourite beverages
1. Skim milk
2. A&W Diet Rootbeer
And I thought I'd share another layout that I made for the MSS online crop for a St. Patty's Day challenge: create a mostly green layout.
And because I've been thinking about the fact that I like purchasing stamps but don't use them very often, I'm trying to make more of an effort to use them. I used a MSS Red Star Kit stamp (the woman figure) and then altered it to make the little girl. I also used a Basic Grey swirl stamp and a Just Cre8 alpha set that came as a part of my Creative Idol prize.
Thanks for looking!