Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Friday

Well, I've definitely been busy this week.
Doing lots of work in our basement. Pulling out staples, painting trim, sanding, priming, starting on finish coat...
Our carpet is getting installed on Tuesday.
I can't wait to get my basement back-- and it'll be more functional, more area and look better than ever!

A few things to highlight today...

I posted on the CMK blog today for today's Scrappy Formula (I ♥ using sketches to scrapbook!)

Today's post is up at The Inspired Scrapper. You can click on the link to check out Heather & Sonja's fabulous work.

And because I dislike posting without a photo, here's a layout I made using some Pink Paislee goodness.






Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Love your take on the CMK FF! And love this LO! I am working on stuff right now with both of these paper lines too! I just love them!