2. My beautiful, healthy family
3. My new job
4. That my new job allowed me to purchase this!
Here's one of the first pictures I took with it (no editing):
5. For my wonderful friend, Valerie, who picked some apples for me this week. I made these this afternoon.
6. For my SIL, Sally, and my friend, Barb, who gave me some pumpkins and gourds to decorate with.
7. For extended family to celebrate Thanksgiving with. We got together with Cameron's side last night for supper and picked our names for Christmas. The rules: the gift has to be hand-made. We did this for the first time last year and it was great! I'm already thinking of a great gift to make....
8. For a wonderfully warm house. We seem to have skipped fall. We went from 28C two weeks ago to windy & freezing & snow this weekend. Brrr!
9. For a great church family to worship with. It's also a great place to serve. And I love that our kids love our Sunday school program. And they love Jesus. That means more to me than anything.
10. For little models that cooperate with me, even on cold days.