Monday, June 21, 2010
5 random things
1. I made this layout last weekend and wanted to share it. I used Bazzill cardstock, a strip of MME pp (the stars), Jillibean Soup alphas and everything else is Crate Paper.
2. Jonah's baseball tournament was cancelled this weekend, which was really too bad, because it turned out to be a gorgeous day. Baseball was also cancelled tonight because of rain.
3. I subbed today for the last time until fall. I'm so happy with my choice to be on the sub list for the high school. I've really enjoyed it and am looking forward to going back in the fall. Seriously.
4. We have a summer to-do list going. It's mental right now, but I will write it down. It will probably become a layout, knowing me. ;)
On it so far:
aaaa1. trip to Minneapolis
aaaa2. swimming lessons at the beach
aaaa3. a trip to the zoo
aaaa4. attend the Lego exhibit in Wpg in July
And today we added #5: go bowling, because for the p.e. class I subbed today, we went bowling in Winkler and my kids were jealous.
See? Didn't I tell you I had a great job? ;)
5. I really need to set aside some time to scrap. I want to make some more layouts with the July MSS kit and some cards for my kids' teachers. Good thing I'll have the summer off from work.
Thanks for looking!