Thursday, December 23, 2010

December 23rd

I was so excited to get my last gift done last night and all of my wrapping finished, too!



This morning, Cameron took Sage with him to the farm, so it was just the boys and me. I let Austin use some of my supplies so he could finish off his gift for his secret person (we drew names back in November and it has been top secret!)
We also ran some errands in Winkler this afternoon and went to Twister's for supper. The kids loved the little juke boxes in the booths-- so wishing I'd brought my camera along. Jonah already asked this evening if we could go back next week! LOL!
We rented and watched Elf this evening-- a first viewing for all of us! Lots of laughter and cuddling-- a perfect evening!

1 comment:

Anne Krashel said...

Wow, it took me a while to get caught up here again. I'm so impressed how well you keep your blog updated (I'm horrible, but you know that) Love the cards and tags you made. The aprons are adorable.
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas Leigh!!