1. I'm very excited that tomorrow is the beginning of Spring Break! Soooo looking forward to a week off with the kids. We have a couple of things planned (including an overnight at my mom's) but I'm just looking forward to hanging out at home, too. I think going back to work has made me even more of a homebody! Ha!
2. The kids will be participating in the Morden Festival of the Arts next month. The boys are playing piano and all three are performing poems (in French & English) for the Speech Arts. We've started practising the poems, but will definitely be focusing on that more over Spring Break.
3. I got to do some refereeing at taekwondo this week. I like it (much more than acutally sparring!) The biggest challenge for me right now if remembering all the words in Korean that I'm suppose to say.
4. Jonah & Sage have had spirit week this week, which has meant dressing up each day to go to school. On Monday, it was pyjama day (always a hit!) On Tuesday, black & white day. Wednesday was beach day-- Jonah was thrilled to wear his shark swimming trunks & shark tooth necklace; Sage looked so cool in white capris and a purple floral tank-- (I sooooo can't wait for summer!) Yesterday was cowboy/cowgirl day and the kids wore the costumes my mom made for my brother and I when we were little (I love this!) And today is sports/hat day.
5. While I haven't done much scrapbooking this week, I do have a layout to share that I made on the weekend. I used a sketch from Davinie Fiero's blog & some Crate Paper goodies.
Thanks for looking!
Enjoy your weekend!