1. I'm so glad it's Friday! I've been feeling quite tired this week. Not really sick, but just not a lot of energy. I'm thinking that a low-key weekend is just what I need...
2. I told the kids that for the advent treat today, we would go see the new Muppet Movie in the theatre tonight.
3. I also promised Sage that we would get our tree up this weekend. For sure.
4. I attempted to make another layout for my latest Pages With Papertrey challenge (create a layout in less than 30 minutes), but it ended up being closer to 45 by the time I was done, which is still pretty quick for me. (I had both printer and sewing machine issues!) I decided to speed things up by using this sketch from the October Afternoon blog. I also used this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: ribbon pleating.
I used Bazzill (black) and PTI cardstock (rustic white), My Mind's Eye patterned paper and brads, a PTI Half & Half die and some ribbon from my stash.
Here's the journaling:
The title is what was on our ticket stubs to see the movie. :)
5. My friend, Marlo gave me some scraps at my Crop for the Congo with the challenge to make a card with them. So I obliged:
I used PTI cardstock (smokey shadow, aqua mist), stamps (Think Big Favourites #7) and dies (mat stack #5, Turning a New Leaf). The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye & Crate).
Thanks for looking!