Wednesday, January 15, 2014


Hi there!

Today I have a layout to share that I made using some photos I took recently of my niece.

I also made the layout for a a sketch contest on the Page Maps blog,
using this sketch:

And here's my layout, using a bunch of MME patterned papers & decorative brads.

I also used some Papertrey Ink vellum and dies 
(Block Uppercase, Fancy Flakes, Get a Handle on It and Tag Sale #7.)
The large uppercase ampersand is Simon Says Stamp.

Here's a close up of my journaling:

I'm also using this sketch as the January Sketch for Pages With Papertrey.
If you create a layout using this sketch, please link it here in the comments on my blog or
here on the Papertrey Ink forum.

Thanks for looking!


Vanessa said...

Gorgeous page! Love this, Leigh!
Vanessa x

Joni nina Andaya said...

Leigh, your layout so pretty I love it!!!

Lynn said...

Leigh, how awesome that your niece wanted the photo shoot and what a gorgeous layout. Her personality definitely shines through.

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful layout! Love all the black and white with the vellum, her mittens really pop!

Jen said...

oh, so pretty!! I love it leigh! I love the color palette...polkas and vellum...yum!!!

Patti said...

Beautiful! so simple and sweet.

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous page and I really love the fact that you chose to keep everything rather muted, your niece's rosy cheeks really stand out that way and give the whole layout a wonderful wintery atmosphere!


robinann17 said...

I agree with other comments - the colors and your design have a wonderful wintery feel about them. What a lovely girl and so lucky for both of you to have each other! Robin

Chelsea said...

This a beautiful page, the black and white is stunning!