Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Do you love coffee?

Personally, I don't.
I actually don't like any hot beverages.

But, I do enjoy making cards with a coffee theme
for my coffee-loving friends. ;)

So, I thought it would be fun to participate in this:

It's going to take place on Monday, September 29th here.
You can link up your coffee-themed card and be entered to win some
amazing prizes from the following sponsors.

You can click here for more information.
I got my card made last night..... here's a peek:

Be sure to come back on the 29th to see the whole thing.

Thanks for looking!


Toni said...

What! NO hot beverages? Not even my beloved cocoa? Sniff

Celeste Goff said...

Oh, I love coffee! I can't wait!

Megan Carroll said...

I used to not like hot beverages either....but after having two little ones I love coffee!! Sounds like a fun blog hop...thanks for the info!

Kelly Latevola said...

No hot beverages?! At all? Like Ever?! I only drink hot beverages. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate. Love them all :)

cm said...

My grandmother, like you, didn't like hot beverages at all, but could she ever make a fabulous cup of hot chocolate! She also disliked milk products, yet she was well-known (in the Woodmore MB farming community) for desserts made with whipping cream that were incredibly delicious. Your card is pure delight - and made all the more special given you're not a coffee fan. Love it!!