Monday, May 04, 2015

Monthly Moments Album: October

 Today, I'm sharing a spread from my Monthly Moments album.

I used some Basic Grey patterned paper for my spread.

I created the collage in Picasa and printed it out at home.
I printed my journaling on the computer.
I diecut the PTI October die from white cardstock.

On the second page, I stamped the "happy halloween" stamp from 
PTI's MM: October stamp set and heat embossed it in white.

I used a PTI Tabbed die and heat embossed a 
coordinating stamp (from MM: Tabbed) in white.
For my photo, I created a collage in Picasa and had it printed out as a 4x6 photo.

Thanks for looking! 


Charlene said...

Beautiful Leigh! I don't have young kid at home anymore ,so not a lot to document but an getting my daughter into it :-)

alexandra s.m. said...

I always enjoy seeing your moments Leigh!
This is beautiful!!

cm said...

October appears yet another event-filled month for you. From Halloween costumes, to Lucy's visit, to the dinosaurs...marvelous experiences! Your children must absolutely treasure these layouts and photos...keepsakes infused with love!

Ксения Phedra Ли said...

Leigh, love you PL pages! cards and photos combine so nicely with each other!