Thursday, August 13, 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch #136

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #136 designed by me:



Here's my card:

CAS(E) This Sketch 136 Leigh Penner @leigh148 #cards

I stamped my sentiment (from SSS's Congratulations stamp set) in versafine onyx black ink.
With post-it notes, I masked under the sentiment and stamped the leaves from PTI's 
Songbirds in Delicata Golden Glitz.
Then I diecut the leaves from vellum and layered them over top, adding 
a strip of true black cardstock.

CAS(E) This Sketch 136 Leigh Penner @leigh148 #cards

Some Pretty Pink Posh marshmallow sequins finishes it off.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, August 20th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

25 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Be still my heart .. Leigh! the most beautiful card!
=] Michele

Michelle said...

SO, so pretty. I'm off to pin and/or CASE!

Betty said...

wonderful card Leigh - and i need a wedding card so think i'll just CASE this in some way - thanks for making my creating day a little easier!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so gorgeous!!!

TaeEun said...

Very elegant card! looks like a winter scene, the sequins as snowflakes! Thanks for the lovely comment on my block as always! :D

!neke said...

Leigh, just beautiful !

Marybeth said...

I love,love, love this sketch and your card is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUs!!!!! Wow, Leigh!!!!!

Susanne Vargas said...

What a gorgeous card! The gold and vellum leaves are divine! Great sketch,too!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh my! I absolutely LOVE your take on this week's sketch Leigh!
So feminine and delicate!
Thanks~

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my stars this is gorgeous!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a pretty design! Love the mix of stamping/vellum and the sequins!

Alanna said...

This is stunning Leigh. I need to case this one for sure.

Sharon Underwood said...

This is GORGEOUS! Love the gold!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Gorgeous! So soft and elegant!! Looove the vellum leaves over the stamped ones.

Darnell said...

This made me literally gasp out loud, Leigh! I'm pinning this keeper!! Hugs, Darnell

Greta said...

Oh wow--I adore this card, Leigh!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so elegant! And gorgeous! And did I say elegant? Such a beauty, Leigh!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Gorgeous! So crisp and clean...

Unknown said...

she is gorgeous!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Gorgeous card, Leigh! LOVE this so much!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh.my.word!!!!!
Stunning, Leigh! This is absolutely stunning!

Maria Rodriguez said...

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous card, I'm just staring at it, love every single detail, thank you so much for sharing.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh, just adore this card, Leigh! So delicate and lovely!

Martha said...

Leigh, this is simply beautiful.
Thanks for the lovely sketch & inspiration.

cm said...

So very classy with the crisp sentiment, stamped leaves and pretty vellum overlay! A wedding card to be treasured!
~c