I'm enjoying playing along with the Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-faire Challenges today.
So far, though, I've only made two cards....
but I have big plans to make more this afternoon!
The cards that I made are for the Bridal Challenge,
where we were challenged to make a wedding card using only white
(& a neutral for the sentiment).
Now, my first idea (which I decided on last night) was to use
the Garden Gild cover plate.
But, then I saw that Betsy Veldman made a very similar card,
so I decided to use my Songbirds die instead.
I diecut the leaves from vellum and adhered them to my card.
I stamped the sentiment (from Garden Gild) in my new Wplus9 Warm Wool ink.
A few rainstones finish it off.
Then, I decided to make a card using my original idea...
I diecut the Garden Gild coverplate from vellum and adhered it to my card.
The sentiments and ink are the same as on my first card.
I love how they both turned out!
Thanks for looking!